Program Roku Remote To TV
Online media streaming players, you can watch unlimited movies and TV shows whenever you want. You can access the Roku streaming services; free as well as paid channels once you are done with the Roku activation. You need to program Roku remote to TV for accessing the content. Roku player usually comes with the two different Roku remotes; one is the ‘Standard IR’ remote and the other is in ‘Enhanced Roku Point Anywhere’ remote type. If you want to program Roku remote to TV, you can follow the guidelines below and complete the process without any hassle.
How to Pair Roku Remote With TV?
Following are the step by step guidelines to pair Roku remote to TV. Here we go:
- Plug-in your device to the television and the power outlet.
- Now, you have to put the fresh batteries in your remote. You may need an ‘AA’ or ‘AAA’ types of battery, depending upon your Roku model.
- From your Roku remote, press any button. When you press the button, Your Roku remote then your remote needs to be in the line of sight of your device for easy detection.
Connect the Roku Enhanced Remote
If your Roku device supports the ‘Point Anywhere Standard’ and ‘Enhanced’ remote, you need to follow the guidelines below and get in connection to the Roku TV:
- Insert the batteries in the remote. ‘
- Power on your Roku TV.
- Put Roku remote closer to the Roku device, this will help promote to automatically pair with your TV.
If your remote is not working, you can reset the remote pairing and again complete the programming Roku remote to TV process to connect it to your device. To reset the Roku remote, you can follow the guidelines below:
- Unplug the device from the power outlet.
- From your remote, remove all the batteries.
- Plugin your Roku in TV back to the power source after 10 seconds.
- After the Roku logo starts appearing on the screen, you need to replace the batteries with a new one in your device.
- On your ‘remote pairing’ screen, if you are unable to see the screen, press the ‘pairing’ button.
- Press and hold this button present in the battery compartment for at least five seconds or unless you see the ‘pairing light’ flashing on your Roku remote.
- Wait till the parent process gets completed. You will see the prompt appearing on your TV screen when the remote has been paired successfully.
How to find the ‘Pairing’ button on Roku remote?
In order to program Roku remote to TV, you need to press the ‘pairing’ button to pair the remote. For this, check the points below:
- On your Roku device, open the ‘Battery Compartment.
- Find the button near the battery compartment edge. This is the pairing button you need to press. Depending upon the Roku model you are using, the indicator lights on the remote’s front side or it could be on the right, in the ‘Battery Compartment’ and besides ‘Pairing Button’.
With the simple guidelines, you can program new Roku remote, and enjoy streaming the Roku services using the remote. The above-mentioned guidelines are very simple and let you complete the pairing process successfully on your device. But, if you encounter any problem while following the instructions, or you are unable to pair Roku remote to TV yourself, we suggest you contact Roku team and take the professional advice to complete the process. The experts will provide you with complete guidelines for the pairing and make sure that you are able to access the services without any hassle.